Thursday, June 01, 2017

The Last Time I Saw Her Well...

Hi Guys,
A year ago yesterday, 31st May, was the last time I saw Mousie in good health. The following visits a week later she was very ill. I did not upload yesterday as I didn't have access to a computer(still!). Fortunately, I still have the pics from the last 18 months on my phone, so what I did was emailed them to myself, opened the email at internet cafe, downloaded them and then uploaded on to the blog and...voila! here they are. They came out a bit narrow, but whatev.




She looks so serene, you wouldn't be able to tell she was suffering. I miss her every day.

3 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What sweet photos. <3

Eastside Cats said...

Lovely photos of Angel Mousie! I hope your internet woes soon get fixed up!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Blessings and what a dear precious loved girl.